- 2 cups cooked brown Ofada rice
- Precook meat or smoked fish
- 6 raw shrimps – cleaned
- 1 Tasty cube
- Salt – to taste
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cooking spoon stew base
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Place a large skillet on high heat. heat up the oil. Add in shrimps and onions. stir fry for 2 minutes. Remove shrimps and set aside
- Add in stew base, cooked meat, Tasty cube, salt and pepper. stir. Cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes
- Stir in the rice and green onion. Stir fry for 2 minutes. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
Serve rice garnished with cooked shrimps. Enjoy!!!